Become an Independent Owner Operator as a Member of AAOO
If you are an owner operator or looking to become one and want to start your own trucking company, you’ve come to the right place. American Association of Owner Operators (AAOO) and Motor Carrier HQ have partnered together to provide members of AAOO with exclusive pricing and benefits to make starting your own company easier than ever.
How Do You Get Started?
We have an exclusive program available only to AAOO members. We will work with you to develop a custom game plan so you have a clear path to owning your own trucking company. Give one of our experienced business coaches a call for a free, no-obligation consultation.
What’s Part of Our Motor Carrier Operating Authority Package?
We’re here to help you get everything you need to start your business as an independent owner operator under your own MC Number and authority. Our package includes:
- Your USDOT Number
- Your MC Number
- Your BOC-3 Process Agent Filing (Free as part of our package)
- Our get-started guide ($49 value)
- 2 free hours of consulting from our coaches ($140 value)
Don’t wait! Get started today on starting your own trucking company as an owner operator.
Why Rely on Motor Carrier HQ?
Take it from us, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) regulations are confusing. Between figuring what you need and what you don’t, you could end up waisting time and spending money on things you don’t need. Some other reasons you should leave everything to us are:
- It saves you time and money. We do it all so you don’t have to. From filling out the paperwork to keeping your registrations up-to-date, we do the paperwork so you can focus on getting your company on the road and making your hard-earned money.
- We get it done right. Our measure twice, cut once method ensures that you get everything you need done right the first time. When you call Motor Carrier HQ, we create a custom plan designed only for your company, so you only get what you need, and not what you don’t, plus that paperwork is done right the first time.
- It’s an added benefit as membership in the AAOO. We’re excited to partner with AAOO to provide you with added benefits as a member of AAOO. If you choose Motor Carrier HA to help you get your operating authority, you get exclusive pricing, only available to members of AAOO.
The staff at progressive reporting made getting my authority very very easy they are highly knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with
I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking dot authority they do it all and no worries.
Other authority agencies might only help you get your operating authority, but we’re here to help from step one and we’ll be here to help you years down the road. We’ve been helping truckers for almost 50 years. Whether you need help determining your business structure or where to get insurance designed for trucking companies, we can do it. Our coaches are happy to answer any questions you have about the process of starting your own trucking company!
Take the Next Step
We take care of everything you need to get started on your journey to becoming an owner operator. Once you’ve gotten your operating authority, we can help keep your business running with services such as:
- Registering in a drug and alcohol consortium
- Preparing for the New Entrant Safety Audit
- Registering under the International Registration Plan (IRP)
- Preparing IFTA Reports
Get the Help You Need
Have questions? Need more information about what you need to start your own trucking company and become an owner operator? We can help. Give us a call today to learn more about what you need to become an owner operator as a member of the AAOO.