Get Your Broker Authority
Broker Authority is a license granted by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). A freight broker arranges transportation of freight between shippers and motor carriers. At Motor Carrier HQ, we understand what matters most to your business is making a profit by staying on the road. However, valuable time is spent on broker authority paperwork – slowing down your business.
Motor Carrier HQ will file your new FMCSA Broker Authority for a low cost of $495 and we guarantee it gets filed correctly – all within one hour.
What Is Included in Our Broker Authority Package?
We can provide you with everything you need to become a broker. Our package includes:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Filing Fee – $300
- BOC–3 (We’ll file it for free, no one else will do that)
- DOT Number
- MC Number
Why Choose Motor Carrier HQ?
With Motor Carrier HQ, all it takes is 5 minutes to add our broker authority to your cart online and send us the information we need to get your broker authority. If you submit the information we need during regular business hours, we will call you within one hour with your new MC number. If we fail to send you your number within one hour, we will give you a $50 credit toward filing your Unified Carrier Registration (UCR).
$395 LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
We are so confident we offer the best price for our services that if you can find a better advertised price, we’ll beat it by $10. Go ahead, look around, bet you can’t find anything lower.
If there is a delay in processing your application or if it is rejected because of an error on your application, we’ll refund $95 of your fee. Even if it is an error you made that we should have caught.
Common Questions[accordion autoclose=”false” openfirst=”true” clicktoclose=”true”] [accordion-item title=”Who Needs a Broker Authority?”] Broker Authority is a license required for a company to arrange the transportation of cargo belonging to others by using for-hire carriers to provide the actual transportation. It is granted by the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), and they issue you an MC number.
[/accordion-item] [accordion-item title=”Why should I let Motor Carrier HQ take care of the application process?”]
- We save you time. Just complete our simple online application and we will submit the required documentation to the FMCSA and get the MC number issued for you.
- We save you money. Our process is quick and efficient which allows us to provide you the same service as our competitors for less than they can.
- We give you peace of mind. You don’t have to worry that your application may contain mistakes that could delay your grant date or get your application rejected altogether. Match that with our unbeatable customer service and support, it’s a no-brainer.
- The BMC-84 or BMC-85, which is a form submitted by your insurance company or financial institution to verify a $75,000 surety bond or trust fund. If you need help obtaining a bond, let us know and we can point you to some reputable companies.
- The BOC-3 (Designation of Process Agents) is an electronic filing that is included in the fee you pay us. Don’t worry about this one, we’ll handle it.