Be Prepared for the New Entrant Safety Audit
As a new trucking company, you will be audited by the FMCSA as part of the new entrant safety audit.
The first thing an auditor wants to see is that you have a system in place to stay in compliance with DOT regulations. Our DIY audit assistance package does exactly that. It has helped thousands of companies prepare for and pass their DOT audit.
As part of our package, we include the forms and sheets to help you document everything the FMCSA wants to know about your trucking company, plus a guide to help you use the forms and sheets, all for the low cost of $99.
Once you purchase the package, you’ll want to access our free folder downloads to help you prepare for your audit based on what’s included in our package:
- Folder 1 – Driver List (spreadsheet)
- Folder 1 – Driver List (PDF)
- Folder 1 – Equipment List (spreadsheet)
- Folder 1 – Equipment List (PDF)
- Folder 3 – Accident Register (spreadsheet)
- Folder 3 – Accident Register (PDF)
- Folder 4 – Employment Application
- Folder 4 – Driver’s Road Examination Form
- Folder 4 – Medical Examiner’s National Registry Verification
- Folder 4 – Annual Review of Driver’s List of Violations
- Folder 5 – Previous Employer Inquiry – Drug and Alcohol
- Folder 6 – Driver’s Statement of On-Duty Hours
- Folder 7 – Maintenance Tracking Sheet (spreadsheet)
- Folder 7 – Maintenance Tracking Sheet (PDF)
- Folder 7 – Truck Maintenance Plan
- Folder 8 – Maintenance Tracking Sheet (PDF)
- Folder 8 – Maintenance Tracking Sheet (spreadsheet)
- Folder 8 – Trailer Maintenance Plan
While this package is DIY, we’re always ready to help answer any questions you have while filling out these folders. Give our coaches a call at 866-739-2032 with any questions you have about preparing for your audit.
We want to help you succeed in trucking, and we’ve got a number of free resources to help you navigate the trucking industry. Want to learn more about what it takes to start your trucking company? Check out our free podcast Haulin Assets to get started.
Do You Have Your Operating Authority?
Don’t have your operating authority? Before purchasing the audit assistance package, you should consider getting your operating authority with our New Motor Carrier Authority package first. We can help you get your company on the road right from the start.