Want to Start Your Own Trucking Company?
The hardest part of getting your trucking company started is exactly that: figuring out where to start. That’s why we’ve compiled the first nine steps you should take to figure out what you need to get started, how to do it, and some information on how to do it right.
Starting a trucking company is a big financial decision and we want to make sure you save time and money by setting up your business for success.
Our guide covers:
- How to organize your business
- Getting your operating authority
- Proper licensing and registration
- Buying vs. leasing truck equipment
- How to keep your vehicle compliant
- What the new entrant safety audit is
- How to find loads
- And more!
Fill out the form below to get the guide straight to your inbox!