Motor Carrier Authority Plus Package


Our newest operating authority package includes:

  • Motor Carrier Authority (including the following):
    • FMCSA filing fee ($300)
    • DOT & MC Numbers
    • BOC-3 processing agent
  • Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
  • Audit Assistance (with Safety Policies and Procedures)


Get Your Operating Authority

You’ve got your truck, you have a business structure, so the next step is to get your operating authority. Motor Carrier Authority, also known as Interstate Trucking Authority, is required for trucking company owners that operate as for-hire motor carriers and transporting passengers or federally-regulated commodities in interstate commerce. We’ll take care of:

FMCSA filing fee ($300)

A requirement by the FMCSA that every trucking company has to pay. This is included as part of our $857 price.

USDOT Number

A unique identification number for your company. Trucking companies generally need a USDOT Number if they are hauling for-hire and their vehicle weighs more than 10,001 lbs (whether it’s a GVWR, GCWR, GVW, or GCW).

MC Number

Allows your company to operate across state lines according to the FMCSA’s regulations. This number is tied to your USDOT Number and is necessary to start your trucking company.

BOC-3 Processing Agent

Only a processing agent can file the BOC-3. We’ll take care of this for you, at no extra cost to you.

Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)

Complete your UCR filing, it’s fast and convenient. If you’re a brand new trucking company, you need to pay for the UCR now. If you have already started your trucking company, it’s important to complete your UCR filing for the coming year.

There are a lot of companies out there who try to overcharge for the UCR, but not us. We base our price on the number of trucks in your fleet, so you only pay as much as you need to. First, pick the number of trucks in your fleet traveling interstate. NOTE: If you have more than two trucks in your company, give us a call at 1-866-739-2032 or purchase UCR separate from this package. 

Audit Assistance (with Safety Policies and Procedures)

As a new trucking company, you will be audited by the FMCSA as part of the new entrant safety audit. The first thing an auditor wants to see is that you have a system in place to stay in compliance with DOT regulations. Our DIY audit assistance package does exactly that. It has helped thousands of companies prepare for and pass their DOT audit.

In addition to the Audit Assistance Package, the Safety Policies and Procedures can hold your company to a standard of excellence so violations are less likely to happen. Management is required to do their due diligence in confirming hired employees have a safe driving history and will operate in compliance with the FMCSA’s regulations. The nine folder system will cover the employment history, but the policies will cover corrective action procedures if the driver receives a violation.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I Need My Operating Authority?

If you don’t know what starting steps you need to take, we recommend calling our coaches at 866-739-2032. We’ll help you determine whether or not you need your operating authority.

What Happens When I Place My Order?

We’ll get in touch shortly after you place your order. We’ll ask you for the additional info we need, like your company’s legal business name, Employer Identification Number (EIN) and address.

Once we have everything we need, we can get your USDOT and MC Number within an hour. The DOT number will be active right away and allow you to haul intrastate. The MC number will be active in 21 days as the FMCSA requires a waiting period as part of the public vetting period.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Motor Carrier Authority Plus Package”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *